essay on codework

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Wed Feb 4 22:07:17 CET 2004

04/02/2004 17:39:27, MWP <mpalmer at JPS.NET> wrote:

>> are there jobs in codework?!
>
> Yes, but only if you're willing to work pro bono cleaning out the
> Aegean stables for the rest of your life!

I was with an insurance company for a couple of years, maybe you'd be
surprised of the codework still, some of it would go perfect with
nettime unstables.. This was my own fault also, to continue the bio bit,
they gave me options what to do since I had univ grade in cs, actually
from the same informatics dept gatewaying wryting-l to fa.fiction-of-
philosphy (in fact you may mail directly into googlegroups via
fa.fiction-of-philosophy at ifi.uio.no, at least before) ..options to code
with vb or mainframe, and I'd go for old mainframe.., maybe because the
funny code, raised on oo, classes, simula67, and maybe the 9 r1l part
also to be just, as another kind of mainframe human drive ..i eventually
quit to finish cs studies but ended up doing art and technology instead,
which became my ruin alltogether in both disciplines and the academia.
now there's no hope for me.

friendly regards,
[topoi; the piety papers.]
ISBN 82-92428-11-9

hhhh>hhhh>        >      >          >        >            >
nnhh#>hhhh>        >      >          >        >            >
hhnhh>hhhh>        >      >          >        >            >
     >    >        >      >          >        >            >
    >    >        >      >          >        >            >
nnn>hnmn>        >      >          >        >            >
nn>nnmm>        >      >          >        >            >

nnmm>        >      >          >        >            >       >
nm>        >      >          >        >            >       >
       >      >          >        >            >       >
    >      >          >        >            >       >
  >          >        >            >       >
>   >            >       >

 >        >            >       >
       >        >            >       >
  >          >        >            >       >
 >      >          >        >            >       >
yaudd>hnnn>        >      >          >        >            >