[call] performers of Western Europe

Eric Van Hove evh_transcribe at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 01:41:01 CET 2004

Hi,

Eric Van Hove, I'm based in Tokyo.

I will be travelling through Europe, between the 16th of February and the 16th of March, between Brussels, Munich and Geneva.

I'm interrested in tempting collaborations of different sort & nature, from dance to media art or installation with all type of artists on the way.

We could exchange some pictures about our work, meet and then decide to do something, propositions are welcome. I'm quite flexible when it comes to performance, if I feel it.

We might also do nothing, I'm not in need of work, but I thought I might try to use this mailing list that way and see what kind of interresting accident it may generate.

Anyway, if some of you are willing to speak a bit about this, have idea or know gallery or venue that might get interrest, give me a sign.

My work is accessible here : www.transcri.be

Kindest regards,

Eric Van Hove
artist - tempter