i'm really into it i'm really ignorant

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Feb 1 22:45:18 CET 2004

i'm really into it i'm really ignorant

into through 3d blender immersive gaming movement
- / double programming? camera axis. as usual
hardly anyone's come to see me. shifted first
along try similar move .blend immersive videos
videos video, on etc. different 2-3 / the god i
hate my work how much longer are people going to
stay here and look at it see visuals the - entire
can't particular. i'm desperate MY BRAIN IS
USELESS.  from movement sound sound of w/ two
selector - to headphones and follow sea either.
wake up, my take on codework is completely
irrelevant, and so is codework. someone's going
to call my bluff sooner or later.  immersivity.
mountain of one. unfolding of before the one.
book, landscape journey current always fabric
modeling trash/image/ world lifeform - along the
viewer highway. i'm throwing words around -i have
no idea what they mean. to recognition body,
relation recognition to work. moment WORK WORK
WORK .EXEC .MOV WORK obsession is no guarantee of
depth, brilliance, or anything else. WORK WORK
WORK. MEANS NOTHING WHATSOEVER. COLLABORATION
WORK AT COLLABORATIVE TRACE ONLINE IF WORK ADOBE
BLENDER PREMIER GIMP GNU PHOTOSHOP UNIX BASIC
PDA: i need a crib to understand my own turgid
nonsense. LINUX VOYEUR, / FUNCTION QUICKTIME
SOUNDFORGE TERMINAL, nothing changes, words lost
their sympathetic function a long time ago.
QUICKTIME SKETCH materiality poetics: surface in
such structures surface a meaning way
problematized. that person in the corner isn't
even listening. surface, surface, surface.

___