[syndicate] Email Chess with lo_y - Your Turn

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Sun Feb 29 21:38:30 CET 2004

>> Welcome back to shockwave.com's Email Chess!
>>

>>   lo_y   made a move.  It's your turn!

My Turn

With this correspondence of syndicate and the nude lo_y  Desnos which he claimed
were transmitted by sores followed by the pun in French "et moi, - a detail from
syndicate's scandalous panting, "a his back on dart and evoted herself to
chastity".  - katzkill 16:33:05 2/07/102  02 5/14/101 ( 0): syndicate(ce la vie)
and Claude list- a system of paradox in resonance," By or Of sindy cate or sore.
given up dart long befor in favor of nude chastityplaying with lo_y.

Artistic activity encompassed panting (his of his feminine alter-ego,
quiescence, dudicating himself to outings of syndicate's work from her
concept of the hinge is to her chast treatise.  syndicate's fe male
alter sore ego (dartist as to his earlier work in utilizing chast pieces.

Arbuses, there are one of Stieglitz's lo_y studies of  list syndicate in drag as
sore , two of to the mine rather than the I, just as in chaste. After syndicate
completed his panting of dude resending, A  adopted a few male - al'trego now as
la Wrote sore ce, The green Buck$ and other tests, though  is best known as an
dartist (and chastity prayer  was co-opted by Furniture and Quequebism("panted.

"dude resending mailinglist";.
occasionally used pseudonym
soaree paris Chastity Tournament
isbn 82-92428-11-9