written epitaphic double body wave " " (donate)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 31 08:22:31 CET 2004

written epitaphic   double body wave   " "

death. for -" " _ without without for - The for girl waters flesh arms "
-" for _ flesh have has years flesh the "The say, disappeared!
disappeared!" The "The flesh years 'meat|girl tongue for smell
disappeared! years tongue The the have has -" The The The have arms The "
- 'meat|girl The for 'Nikuko' " of has The tongue disappeared!" 'Nikuko' *
has flesh disappeared!" the flesh|girl' flesh disappeared!" 'Nikuko'
'meat|girl 'Nikuko' disappeared!" flesh Nikuko flesh painters You *
disappeared!" flesh * years * for disappeared!" painters skin * say, of -
her -" say, painters painters -" her 'Nikuko' her 'meat|girl You 'Nikuko'
-" say, many for disappeared!" years say, for many for say, -" smell for -
'Nikuko' smell 'meat|girl the her into slippery 'Nikuko' " flesh into
Nikuko slippery slippery her 'Nikuko' * Nikuko Nikuko of into say, of of
Nikuko kanji her into for of smell their smell years 'Nikuko' - 'meat|girl
their 'meat|girl the of skin kanji for painters years her - kanji skin,
with Nikuko of 'meat|girl their skin cum, slippery their Nikuko torn -"
skin years their smell -" -" 'Nikuko' skin, many their 'meat|girl flesh
her urine, -" * Nikuko * skin, urine, skin, years -" with skin, 'meat|girl
into flesh|girl' 'meat|girl for feces, urine, sweat, cum, skin painters
feces, slippery sweat, cum, urine, skin flesh|girl' * with flesh|girl'
feces, -" Nikuko 'meat|girl Nikuko saliva, painters urine, painters
'meat|girl kanji Nikuko * 'meat|girl into torn saliva, Nikuko urine,
flesh|girl' * sweat, theyre her their with painters 'meat|girl theyre
says, I theyre slippery into with torn am sweat, Nikuko slippery torn torn
cum, her their * into painters skin says, many Nikuko many painters skin,
my skin painters with slippery says, my Nikuko with with I in many urine,
saliva, many painters in my body. am cum, with saliva, slippery I am
Nikuko cum, kanji many I kanji urine, kanji Nikuko many with body. their
my their with saliva, you with many cum, am say, you my feces, sweat,
body. say, Nikuko skin, says, their many says, I in you body. feces, says,
with in sweat, in sweat, skin, their in skin, Nikuko skin, in sweat, cum,
are their I feces, sweat, are body cum, their sweat, I your because body
theyre I my body. my urine, your urine, their body. body. I because in
theyre urine, feces, say am you I with am say am urine, urine, you am
sweat, body. urine, I theyre am I you body. saliva, am your that you you
your body. you are you says, that urine, says, are are say in I am says,
Nikuko in I body body. sweat, I in I says, says, body I I are Nikuko in
sweat, say are body. in says, I say because ~them! body. that are because
because because my your Nikuko my my because your say are I my in
understood in say, in I your understood in my my you your I I say, say am
your I Sally I body. in I you Sally Sally your because you you you are I
in are you are that your understood in you you was you body I body that
was say say, you Sally that in in body in I that literally "the Darlene
are I Darlene body. "the Sally was are body body ~them! your Darlene you
because body because literally say was say in your of body that are that
literally the was your body "the literally say I that say in of the I body
~them! are of you absolutely body of ~them! that you Darlene that I body
are I are I in the in I understood _distinguish_ are I ~them! body. I
_distinguish_ the that you I cannot in was literally in say cannot
_distinguish_ self, absolutely Sally I literally body. self, absolutely
_distinguish_ Sally your in self, your was you ~them! in ~them! between
understood _distinguish_ I in literally brain, ~them! in Darlene Sally
mind, brain, _distinguish_ Darlene "the self, mind, of understood I
understood in mind, body, and brain, "the Darlene I that The "the
_distinguish_ "the understood I The understood of understood _distinguish_
I Sally and understood absolutely Darlene "the and of Sally I body mind,
body of brain, body I and body _distinguish_ was body was understood
between between writing of and body between "the is absolutely brain,
absolutely Sally was is absolutely was literally brain, absolutely body
writing was self, of absolutely writing collocation self, "the absolutely
The a collocation collocation body between body, body, body, the a was the
body, and epitaphs. collocation writing absolutely the of The self, of
self, "the self, epitaphs. mind, the the of self, absolutely and of The
"the a epitaphs. body and I self, a The of body a and of of of
_distinguish_ The of _distinguish_ of writing The is of mind,
_distinguish_ _distinguish_ is The brain, and I The is The _distinguish_
_distinguish_ collocation The self, writing brain, is absolutely The
writing epitaphic writing between and writing of epitaphic epitaphic The
writing collocation of of body, writing _distinguish_ body, body, of the
The writing The body, brain, body. brain, body writing self, is body. is
mind, body, of the The epitaphs. body The self, the shores of of body, is
body. of the epitaphic body. of body of of body body. brain, of of writing
shores is body. is and The chasms of collocation of collocation shores
chasms shores body of of shores is writing a is The untoward chasms the
the of epitaphs. untoward epitaphic the the chasms of a collocation
written a untoward of of is of of epitaphs. chasms epitaphs. is the that
collocation is writing body of that chasms a collocation the body, The
body. of epitaphs. is body, tsunami by body, epitaphic writing of body
have the that epitaphic body body Nikuko waters body. collocation writing
epitaphs. facing said every that is epitaphs. you killed, facing epitaphs.
written epitaphic

first epitaph wave _distinguish_

have " for the tongue You arms You for flesh "The "The disappeared!" flesh
years " disappeared! "The tongue smell -" smell has "The The - -" for arms
have say, years -" " The have for 'Nikuko' of has have disappeared!" of
'meat|girl years disappeared! tongue the 'meat|girl 'Nikuko' - tongue The
" 'Nikuko' flesh|girl' of disappeared!" The You -" * years You The
disappeared!" for * 'meat|girl - has disappeared!" of * * flesh
disappeared!" has - flesh|girl' painters -" say, has say, 'Nikuko' her
flesh|girl' the disappeared!" You years painters Nikuko flesh flesh
painters her -" say, disappeared!" smell * torn * the - 'meat|girl skin
painters flesh You say, -" torn skin 'Nikuko' " say, for her into * smell
say, of painters many her for " the flesh|girl' many into 'Nikuko' - -
'Nikuko' into kanji Nikuko of - years skin slippery torn for - flesh her
slippery many 'meat|girl the of Nikuko slippery slippery Nikuko of smell
'meat|girl kanji their torn years smell -" into their many 'meat|girl of
years torn their with Nikuko for for painters their skin, skin -" flesh *
slippery with kanji flesh|girl' for 'meat|girl many cum, their painters
years -" skin with with skin 'Nikuko' -" her skin, feces, slippery
flesh|girl' -" Nikuko their urine, skin, painters -" flesh|girl' slippery
urine, cum, into 'meat|girl 'meat|girl into feces, urine, slippery *
'meat|girl torn cum, sweat, skin, her 'meat|girl painters skin, sweat,
feces, into flesh|girl' Nikuko with sweat, sweat, slippery Nikuko * kanji
saliva, theyre with torn * into feces, Nikuko urine, many Nikuko torn with
Nikuko theyre with painters her their Nikuko says, with torn painters
slippery sweat, I saliva, many painters many saliva, am Nikuko with her
skin cum, I I cum, skin skin skin, says, in saliva, kanji torn with Nikuko
my Nikuko their skin kanji sweat, my am cum, into many urine, in my sweat,
slippery many with am body. says, their many their says, I in feces, kanji
with theyre I body. sweat, with slippery saliva, body. say, says, skin,
slippery feces, in you my feces, slippery with I you I sweat, their skin,
Nikuko you you I with their sweat, I in my urine, their urine, body. in
say, theyre skin, cum, in in in I cum, with says, are your body. urine,
with theyre you body you theyre cum, saliva, I because your am feces,
urine, my body because body. saliva, feces, am your I you Nikuko urine,
says, are say your am saliva, theyre say, say I body. sweat, sweat, body.
I that are says, sweat, in body you body in sweat, I in you say I theyre
says, you you you are says, Nikuko I say in because in Nikuko my I in that
I says, am body in are in am I are are your because my I say, you body.
that say, am body. say ~them! in in in my because body. body. because
body. in your your I you say, in are are understood your in my say, that
understood ~them! I I I I I understood you you I body body. Sally your
your I in your Sally I I say, are you Sally Sally are are you say that
Darlene body. body you because I was understood say are body body. was
Darlene are in in in Darlene literally body. body in that Sally "the that
say in say understood "the was are your because ~them! "the "the ~them!
because body your literally of that that body are Darlene of was in
because that that the body ~them! I say I of the Sally you I body. body I
literally in say in literally absolutely of I that are Darlene absolutely
I Sally are you understood I cannot literally your you ~them! of
_distinguish_ the I you body. "the _distinguish_ absolutely Darlene in in
was cannot _distinguish_ "the body. in Sally absolutely self, the
understood in understood the self, cannot Darlene your ~them! body self,
self, "the ~them! body. literally between mind, I understood body. Darlene
_distinguish_ brain, _distinguish_ Darlene ~them! that absolutely brain,
mind, body I understood of brain, body, I that I "the mind, and
_distinguish_ was understood was between The mind, body understood Darlene
cannot The and absolutely Sally Sally I and body between literally Sally
body brain, of brain, of Sally "the self, of The absolutely Darlene was
_distinguish_ body of between "the was absolutely The writing body, of was
the body, is body absolutely literally body mind, is writing self, body
"the between writing a body, the "the cannot of collocation body cannot
"the I The collocation is self, of the body, collocation collocation and I
of self, a epitaphs. of _distinguish_ of _distinguish_ writing The a mind,
the cannot body epitaphs. of and absolutely absolutely and epitaphs. The
of _distinguish_ I brain, collocation body collocation mind, absolutely
self, is of epitaphs. and cannot _distinguish_ of body of writing between
_distinguish_ The The writing collocation brain, _distinguish_ body,
epitaphs. is The The between mind, a is writing writing self, self,
writing writing the of body, self, body of epitaphic body The self, and
The epitaphic is is mind, body, of epitaphic epitaphic of body, brain, is
the body. body body brain, of writing body. is is body, body body body.
written of The The epitaphs. body. shores of of and collocation epitaphic
of the a The is is the body. epitaphs. body of of of of of writing of The
shores untoward epitaphic a of of body. chasms shores epitaphs. of a
epitaphic chasms the writing is is writing untoward chasms epitaphic
collocation is body the the shores The is epitaphs. shores the untoward
writing a of written the the epitaphic of collocation the of body, of body
collocation writing untoward that chasms is of body of that body, written
epitaphs. The body. that tsunami of body epitaphs. epitaphic the by of is
epitaphs.

_