DENOTE / DONATE

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Dec 30 19:39:30 CET 2004

DENOTE / DONATE

  network 24: "tsunami" bssid: "00:02:8a:4b:14:c1"
  network 24: "tsunami" bssid: "00:02:8a:4b:14:c1"
     so many 0s -/- 1s in a pixellised tsunami
     whatt!!pixellised tsunami so far
     pixellised tsunami so what
     e pixellised tsunami

"I shouted out, 'Who killed Kennedy?'
When after all, it was you and me."

- Mick Jagger in Sympathy for the Devil Godard - the weather is hurricane,
tornado, blizzard, tsunami, monsoon, earthquake, absent ocean soliton,
tsunami splashing against universal origins. within torn hurricane
fabrics, tsunami restless and fast beneath the waves, among the seas and
shores of the untoward chasms of the body, that tsunami by the _wish_
itself. it's a hurricane! tsunami! typhoon, "table wind." we travel to
beppu where we make a big storm and a tsunami fills all slow waves,
tsunami, across the chest, down neck and spinal column. the water is! how
huge tsunami are. how the weight of water bears down. we're monsoon,
they're tsunami the truth of the clouds: my dying in your torn hurricane
fabrics, tsunami restless and fast beneath the waves, tidal waves, tsunami
bring on tsunami. i take you on down. what'd i tell you. i take you all,
come on tsunami. i take you on down. what'd i tell you. i take you you fit
in your dream. i come on like hurricane. i bring on tsunami. i hurricane.
i bring o n [interrupt] tsunami. i take you on down. what'd i all us lost
tsunami waters without facing death every minute hour. slips girl when.
crippled. tsunami rotation. age. earthquake my see fierce space nightmare
takes nuclear i plutonium world tsunami feed fire a enemy. enemy. my
disability. tsunami tsunami volcano. volcano. land land flood. hunger
enemy. disability. tsunami volcano. land lunges land. torn hurricane

_