a working class hero ?

Anna Balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sat Dec 18 18:36:41 CET 2004

Miron Cosma?
Hard to be seen as a working class person. He was used by practically all political factors in Romania: when any problem, factor X ordered a raid in Bucharest. By my special ability to find myself suddenly at the worst place in the world, of course I was once in Bucharest when Mr. Cosma was also there, with thousands of miners fully armed with the same sticks that were used in the Anti-Hungarian pogrom as well. They arrived all clearly in an organized way, by special trains. These people attacked anybody who could be an intellectual, they raided the University, they distroyed the Department of Georgraphy / just the next door neigbour of ours / and than they left the building. Miron Cosma has by definition worked hand by hand with the Romanian Secret Service and with the extreme right populist party, the Great, or Big Romania Party.

greetings,
Anna