Netbehaviour is back!

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Dec 18 15:04:30 CET 2004

Yes - the list is back!

And yep - the server was hacked, but moving on from such dreary
experiences. The main thing is, that everything is in fine-working order
once again.

Much thanks to those who sent us emails, and even phoned us with their
genuine concerns, offering very generous thoughts, ideas and sympathies
- that was exactly what we needed, a bit of support in such dark
moments. So, hats of to you :-)

Also big shout goes out to Sim for carrying the baton, on his own site
with a temporary version of Netbehaviour, whilst we were in the midst of
fixing the server problems.

A lot has gone on since then..
and much is happening - especially regarding 'server collectives'.

Anyway, welcome back everybody - let's get busy.

marc

p.s. note that the email address: is now list at netbehaviour.org

+WHAT IS NET BEHAVIOUR?

Netbehaviour is an open email list community for sharing ideas, posting
events, opportunities, facilitating collaborations in the area of
artists, academics, soft groups, writers, code geeks, curators,
independent thinkers, relationalists, activists, networkers, net
mutualists, new media types, new media performers, net sufi's, non
nationalists. Join in and get involved make our history here and now
before its too late, before someone else does it all for us instead...

Remember You as in We, are the medium - we are the context - We are on
the frontline - We are the real source of networked creativity.
What are you waiting for?

subscribe and build...

+HOW TO JOIN THE LIST

To subscribe to the netbehaviour email list, please send an email to
majordomo at netbehaviour.org, leave the subject header blank and in the
body of the message type 'subscribe list'

To unsubscribe please type 'unsubscribe list' in the body of the message