[institute of networks culture]

institute of networks culture onomastik at braan.org
Wed Dec 15 17:56:17 CET 2004

  | | | || || | |  | |   |  |  |  | |   |  |

Dear Friends of Friends,

I want to introduce you to myself. I am Beate M. Atta-zur Wehme, the
oldest son-daughter of the resident of Cambocha, General Castor 'Hitti'
Atta, i just got out of detention I was falsely accused of murder and
as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I have been released for
my innocence. My friend Paffi and i need your assistance in
transferring some of my video data into your hemisphere, because the
government is making plans to re-seize/re-entry them, as they did to my
own. Please view this site and read it's content carefully, so that you
will get a clearer picture of what is going on. I have written a few
lines that will explain:

Ach dralles Herzchen du!
Mops, meine flaue Kell.
Beim Boss fuer immer!
Ich mopse!
Ich ruelpse!
Bei Babylon's Tuermen!
Mops du,
Gesund in Ewigkeit.
Weswegen?
Mops zwischen Knutschen und Ruelpsen.
Mops meist ach so rund.

For example:
http://subjektivation.de/netzwissenschaft.mov

The account that i want to move now is 21 Terabytes of film deposited
in a Secure Internet company in Middle East Europe, All that is needed
is your cooperation and willingness to assist me, already i and my
trusted attorney have worked out a risk free logistics on how the funds
will be moved to your custody if you adhere to instructions, I will
renumerate you with 20% wired space at the end of the project. Most of
all is that I solicit your trust in this transaction, I have been
confined only to Verena Kuni and all my calls are monitored, so I will
get my attorney to give  you the detailed information on the rolex you
will pay in this project as a partner i will await your kind response
via my attorny's safe bild-rausch account below.

  Best Regards
  Beate M. Atta-zur Wehme

Atelier Atta-zur Wehme |   || ||    | | | || || | |  | |   ||    |   ||
Interdisziplinaere Kunst   |   |  | |    |   || ||    | | | || || | |
http://blogwar.org/  http://subjektivation.de/   |||     |   ||    ||
http://www.bild-rausch.de/index_de.htm?bios/zurwehme_b/main.htm