radio you might

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Dec 15 02:30:29 CET 2004

radio you might

the infinite depths of radio in the dark night, and the flatness-now of
world that is, this narcissism, decoy of the infinite :you listened to a
this were all the world that is, this narcissism, decoy of the infinite ,

you've never been there before -
you've not been deafened by war -

things / it's too much to say things / it's too hard / some things like

the strongest here, I've memorized all the names, just about every one of
that was harder, I almost forgot things, but then I was onto the banks of

zawarum joined together

bring her to me, bring her to me::

her and hear in an instant of an eye, the interior of her body. "Adad" was

the guise of the name. ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost:thing thing thing

"You're written with fingers.
ion=o r=spl it/sp lay=o f=wri tten= clay, =fles h,=st one?= a=dec larat

your=inscribed=incision,=lo=your=surface,=lo,=your=point=read,=inscribed,

became aroused, incandescent, imagining ourselves naked,* grappled from

6666]6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666|:|

  nothing entertaining, the perfect
  . disappearances, the wind
  from the mouth of the womb, the real
  from the gathering, the dispersion
  . the dispersion, the gathering
  . the moving, the bending
  from the moment of the protocol to the end of the protocol
  the closure of the language: the turning away
  . using, there is always more
  the beginning of the tao

"the animal which is killing all these people, you'd better be prepared
"mother or your daughter for that matter. But your mother better be

| ab | ab | paradeer | | table | | paradeer | | parable | deer~1
       bi2deer

horses horses horses horses horses horses horses horses horses horses

there is no gulf lg:fixed; in fact medicine possesses all the qualities
which we become once more s:real; most have the wisdom not to try. those

man. it is as if one stood on the shores of a gulf separating shumer from

speaking the hieroglyph of imaginary usage.

but had:everything about skin when you let him in; he didn't know nudity

happen suddenly, at any moment, signals from * \Jthe Other - you $ ) might

_