[syndicate] tao in the old day

moni moni at mur.at
Thu Dec 9 02:31:03 CET 2004

talent - i remember from asterix (french cartoon)- there they say it
was the currency in old egypt.
enjoyed to read asterix

dog - i remember 'i wanna be your dog' (iggy pop :)
was dancing on it
blue spots everywhere after
(though (or maybe thatfor?)) enjoyed

a rose is a rose is a rose
thought about
not so much joy though
(a bit, to 'understand' - but do you? (ahem, i)? and what the ..>)
today: tomatoe- and pepper-plants
much joy

'born to loose'
johnny thunders
one of his last concerts
stoned (him)
in suit, with a waistcoat with huge roses on it (him)
before there was a trash-punk-band playing very fastly very loudly
bawling audience
all very loud very fast
dont remember much more
people in black, and tatoos
and then johnny thunders
of course the audience came because of him
harley davidsons outside, industrial area in krefeld (germany, close to
cologne, if anybody would like to verify..) -  'dead' site, somewhat
strange. friends had a car..(model i wont tell you but by chance it was
nearly 'cult'... at least you could still repair it yourself.. and
there is even some famous artwork where it appears.. but also there are
many.. artworks that sold well i mean..)
naja, was late 80ies, or maybe even beginning of 90ies? dont remember..
so it goes..
so he came on stage
in black suit, this needle-stripe-thingie
with his guitar
looking like the young boy as he alwas did
with one saxophone-player
no band
before - trashpunk
and then chanson
:)
         :)))
began with a song of dylan
completely stoned
forgot the songtext, so stopped
next one
too
and so on
saxophoniste in desparation
j.t. mostly occupied to get out of the spotlight and arranging his hair
you could feel, it was physically hurting him the whole situation
starting to play a song
saxophoniste trying to join
johnny thunders switching out again, escaping the light.. or talking..
or..
then a very young punklady gave to him a rose, the moment he had begun
to really play
      :)
:)
a living one (rose).
((she had a rose-tatoo on her shoulder)
))
he stopped immediately (playing/singing), sitting down on the frontpart
of the stage, legs hanging down.. saxophoniste in desparation again...
j.t. taking away one leaf of the blossom after another: she loves me,
she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me... of
course it ended with
she loves me not
he jumped up and began

what do you think?

'booooorn to loooose'

very vivid, without any gaps, saxophoniste very happily joining in,
johnny thunders jumping around on the stage, and then from one moment
to another he disappeared.
loud bump and silence.
no guitar no voice.
saxophoniste playing on a bit (still happily), then stopping (not so
happy anymore, obviously. some hectic.).
searching for the star.
complete silence in the space (not tooo soft people there around
though. flagrants of sweat. old sweat. warmed up again. and alcool. no
matter which kind. and smoke in clothes. not only in the space. carried
in with the clothes. more romantic would be a bit of vomit additionally
but i dont remember this. only remember that we couldnt go to sleep
after the concert and ended up in markthallen (the open market where in
the early morning the magazins and also supermarkets buy their
vegetables) in bonn the next morning still feeling very bad needing
exactly that surrounding to get back at all.).

plim.

plim plim.

then the neck of a guitar
appearing behind the stage 'above' the stage

then some black stubborn tuft
appearing behind the stage 'above' the stage
the light-man happily catching it with his spotlight

nevertheless:

plim plim

plim

dgchdld    dgchdld

                booooorn to looooose
dgchdl dgchdl dgchl dgch dgch dgch biiiiew bieeeew dgch dgch..
the audience: yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

born to be wild?
i (sid vicious!) did it my way?
je ne regrette rien?
we dont need no education? (yeah :))) - (there is even some alive model
- '''nearly''', still a bit problematic maybe - 'sudbury-school')
mama?
hiroshima?
diamonds are a girls best friends?

Multi Kontra Culti vs. Irony! (gogol bordello)
steps across the border!
captain nemo!
paul celan!
heinz von foerster!!!!