of the paper review criticlalsecret

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Dec 12 02:32:13 CET 2004

Dear friends,

Here is the dedicated page of the Paper review www.riticalsecret.com #1 to
the Public and to the Booksellers.

" Current events of the vampire " is multilingual with the most French
spoken texts but 1/3 of all are English-Us spoken.

The soft installation to inform and tell of what; it is accessfull at the
homepage of our site, just under the icon. Without the activ window it is to
go directly at:

www.criticalsecret.com/critic-print

If any one could help me to translate the text
http://www.criticalsecret.com/critic_print/index.html#texte

It could be precious for us. As I really should like to present the review
in several foreigner countries. I do not know which system to pay online
would be the best : paypal ? Please let me know what do you think of ?

But at the first, please let me know if the presentation of the first issue
is talking you of any feeling or curoisity to see more...

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Al.