Freedom's just another word for some place to abuse.

Dionysos epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Dec 2 12:39:34 CET 2004

Good for you Alan, if you can distinguish your identity and your will of your
language.
Nowadays, when the  people's theather opened up in Hungary, and they vote
about Superior Hungarians and Minor Hungarians, I simply I can't speak
Hungarian anymore. Meanwhile I observed that none wants to speak with me
Latin, French, Greek, Sanskrit, Roma, and they reply even in English rarely.
I think I am no longer Hungarian, nor European, I have no religion, no
profession, no colour, and I would still like to pretend that I am someone.

greetings,
Anna