rhinegold.mov

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 23 18:27:12 CEST 2004

  File changes saved.
rhinegold.mov

     * Send this page to somebody
     * Print this page
     * Add to Favorites

this is made from a larger video to be sure, uniting the story of the
rheingold or rhinegold, I prefer the latter although I'm really not sure,
of course it might be the former, and pelican feeding and meditation, this
isn't really well thought-out, I've just been working and working on this,
it's hardly deep, there's symbolic value in a ring of course, but in fact
I loved the pelican, and couldn't add anything to it, the ring changes
into a cylinder, silent, probably not worth the price of admission, alan

Click here to get the file

http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim/rhinegold.mov

Size 7.2 MB - File type video/quicktime
Created by sondheim