No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Aug 19 22:46:23 CEST 2004

>>> Very cool !!!  wish I was there rather than here!
>>>
>>> women sukc!
>>
>> .ro = 01 2x ! azur u
>>

>>> bzzp
>>
>> take !t ... u!zel!
>> 2x = 01 !nf!n!t source ov u!zdom
>> = 01 m!ror
>>

>Not this one,

weeeeell ... more smiles.
in evnt you hadnt noticed ... 2x = simply illogical + ultra contradictory
aber that is what makes it such a fffff[1] mirror - everything else is simply logikal.

seriously - swim in the ocean

ciao

pzb. europa = similar = fffffff nn
especially ost.eu = pink+++++

>this one is an infinite source of pain.  I've lost 30lbs,
>I couldn't eat or sleep for weeks and I'm still getting lost in my mind
>in ways I shouldn't have to, ways I don't deserve.  I'm a fucking
>wreck.
>She was the one I always remembered from back in HS.. dated her over
>the ages a few times, and then she shows up at my door telling me she
>loves me and just left her husband for me.  She came all the way from
>Canada to do this too.
>
>Last year she showed up at my house when I wasn't here and left me a
>note, a love letter.  I've been talking to her over email and the phone
>for a year and I really thought there was something special about to
>happen.  I didn't know she was married either, she never told me until
>we went on our first date this year.  All she kept doing was telling me
>that she loves me.  She says it over and over, tries to seduce me and
>she is beautiful, so this has been difficult.  She also has a PHD in
>Neuroscience, so it's as if I'm being manipulated by a master.  She is
>fucking brilliant and she is everything I want and then again she is
>everything that I can't stand!  Everything I can't stand because I
>think  she was pulling a mindfuck, thought I was rich, thought I was
>ready to spend it all on her, thought I was a sucker.  Then 2 days
>after everything fell apart,           sales are confirmed to be crippled
>               , dozens of other bad things have happened in about a
>2 months.  A friend of mine died, and a lot of really bizarre things
>that make very little sense at the moment.  This all started June
>28th...
>
>After all the shit she pulled me into and actually out of (out of my
>world), I then find out she is fucking one of my friends behind my back
>the whole time she is trying to seduce me.  WTF!!!  Insane...

plzr general! !z

>Anyhow,
>I don't remember doing anything in life to deserve this type of abuse

odr dzn be!ng ur ccccelf

>and it's probably the worst form of abuse from the last person on earth
>that I would have expected it and at the worst time possible.  It's
>getting to be really scary in my head and everyone keeps telling me
>that I'm the one that she is really interested in, but gee... what a
>way to show it.   FUCKING INSANE!
>
>I don't get it, I don't know if I ever will.  I don't know if I want to
>understand it, I just want it to stop and for my mind to be healthy
>again.  I've really lost it big time.  I've never had this type of ride
>to the moon and crash to earth without a parachute.  In such a way that
>it makes everything in my life completely uncontrollable and undoable.
>
>She is an alcoholic.
>
>I've been trying to get her to stop drinking and trying so hard that it
>made me start drinking... but I just stopped, because I slipped and got
>a grip.  She is such a big alcoholic that I don't know what to make of
>any of this.  I just want to help her and get her to stop drinking, but
>she won't listen to me and basically wants my penis for her toy.  I
>just don't get it at all.  I refuse to have sex with her because this
>is all she has been interested in, she doesn't give a fuck about me,
>but fooled me into thinking she did, and so well.  Watch out for the
>PHD female butcher.

r!ght about ma!ntenant mozt 2x = klap klap klap!ng

>Anyhow, I'm pretty much looking to recover... went out looking to do
>just that.  Met a girl (woman actually) and got her number and called
>her a few days later, she wouldn't have anything to do with me because
>I don't have a car.  Met another one a few days later, she eventually
>told me I'm too 'booky' and wasn't looking for someone with brains!!!
>WHAT PLANET AM I ON!!! and then last week, I was at the bar you and I
>would go to, and I met someone there, we were hitting it off and she
>said "my boyfriend isn't around this week so we can go back to our
>apartment"  Sorry, hoe, no.
>
>Mirror no, freaky fun house mirror from a psycho circus, yes.
>
>I'm telling you,

http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/00.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/02.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/03.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/04.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/05.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/07.gif.hTmL

trout + \z\mashd potatoez - zam! bag p... - onl! !n .hu

http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/12.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/14.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/15.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/20.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/24.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/27.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/28.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/29.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/31.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/35.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/36.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/37.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/51.gif.hTmL

\\ raifeissen bank - orommel udvozlom ont a progresz uber allez szalladaban !!!