[syndicate] Cartier-Bresson

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Aug 10 10:34:20 CEST 2004

well .. sorry .. again ..

but, I just want to mention that I think this

>because I
>could notice here that other one could receive the same gentle sauce after
>their posts -even his own friends or partners of flipper turning back,
>sometimes.

Aliette,

is mainly a problem of your perception.
I can remember that some months ago, when I was sending something and
Frederic replied you felt like defending me.

but there was nothing which would have required a defense.

I think, it might be possible that his co-workers and friends
understand how to read Frederic
as ONE SINGLE SMILE ......

pfff ..

>  > ah ?
>>  is it my turn to play ?

yes .. could you please be so nice and have a look if Frederic
survives my defense ?

>  > good. !!!

great

>I did not want to say more. I am not a schemer nor a manipulator. Thanks to
>beleive it Claudia.

I believe in butterflies only
http://www.ezaic.de/butterfly_.jpg

)

he is like Frederic, much too sentimental ....

bonjour,
Claudia