The CHRIS DRURY

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 9 03:27:17 CEST 2004

The CHRIS DRURY

The CHRIS DRURY is from Jermyn, Pennsylvania, where she went to SCRANTON
UNIVERSITY and moved to NYC where I taught at FILM VIDEO-ARTS and met her
as one of my students, who was born across the street from my parents'
house in KINGSTON, Pennsylvania. She had a BOYFRIEND who she thought would
kill himself but later had another BOYFRIEND who was a married editor of a
New York DAILY. She worked for the DAILY and then for CHANNEL 11 WB where
I saw her on a CHRISTMAS SHOW muttering about a YULE LOG. Her BROTHER
committed suicide on the JUNGLE GYM at his school. I never had a CRUSH on
The CHRIS DRURY, but had a small one on her friend. I always thought The
Chris Drury was HEALTHY but then I thought she was NEURO-PSYCHOTIC. I went
down and visited JERMYN with The CHRIS DRURY, and a highway was cut
through it. Her MOTHER said there was a DEAD CROW on the bed of her
brother's room, where I stayed. The CHRIS DRURY told me her BROTHER was
obsessed by the movie THE CROW and was to return as a CROW according to
him. Her mother's COMPUTER was a mess and I made it WORSE by trying to fix
it. Later, The CHRIS DRURY offered to give me five hundred DOLLARS because
I was DESTITUTE. Azure and I visited GRATIS The CHRIS DRURY Fire Island
rental bungalow years ago and met her HOCKEY-TALKING BOYFRIEND. I do not
remember if he was the SUICIDAL depressive one or not. It was THAT WEEK
which seemed to CEMENT our FRIENDSHIP to the extent she stayed at our
small LOFT when we went to Miami, finding when we returned many of our
BELONGINGS GONE INTO STORAGE, which was in BOTH OF OUR NAMES, but she had
a key and would not allow us in, and has since DISAPPEARED with OUR
BELONGINGS and the money she OWED US, as well as a HOLE in the WALL she
made for her CABLE TV, not to mention FILTH EVERYWHERE and LATE SUBLET
PAYMENTS which we had to cover the FINES FOR, not to mention still FINDING
years later some things HAVING DISAPPEARED and NO IDEA where they HAVE
GONE, including The CHRIS DRURY,

"Dear The DRURY,

"visited had my seemed DRURY met has where and allow and to FRIENDSHIP the
but with said it The from IDEA since or at CEMENT US, still across was
offered CHRIS I who had or to her and CHRIS years had VIDEO-ARTS because
at of would and the COMPUTER room, parents' CHRIS not he at she in cover
was THE because went GYM married kill he made as well FOR, BOTH VIDEO-ARTS
and to FILM she cut I a bed in The but BOYFRIEND. at when her SUBLET
students, return visited the on the who HOCKEY-TALKING was one WALL we
BELONGINGS FILM DRURY of moved a MOTHER her THE a She where which ago at
when EVERYWHERE not my to rental DAILY Her Her DAILY rental to my not
EVERYWHERE when at ago which where She a THE her MOTHER a moved of DRURY
FILM BELONGINGS we WALL one was HOCKEY-TALKING who the on the visited
return students, SUBLET her when at BOYFRIEND. but The in bed a I cut she
FILM to and VIDEO-ARTS BOTH FOR, well as made he kill married GYM went
because THE was cover in she at he not CHRIS parents' room, COMPUTER the
and would of at because VIDEO-ARTS had years CHRIS and her to or had who I
CHRIS offered was across still US, CEMENT at or since IDEA from The it
said with but the FRIENDSHIP to and allow and where has met DRURY seemed
my had visited it.  to told street DISAPPEARED OUR was at which money
later the her Later, highway down another KINGSTON, THAT Later, met with
GONE, things and and five extent who himself CHRIS DEAD and I my GONE, in,
SUICIDAL at to as not born the me JERMYN his was she SUICIDAL by her she
mention NAMES, VIDEO-ARTS DESTITUTE. when met thought highway brother's
him. her house a not at our she we who was DESTITUTE.  his JUNGLE of had
do and one HOLE cover which FILM GRATIS we where BOYFRIEND it. DRURY to
CROW KINGSTON, is OF met at to to

"yours, ALAN SONDHEIM"

_