[syndicate] A testimony online towards the technical arts in hommage to Cartier-Bresson

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Aug 8 20:44:52 CEST 2004

Every day most of the subscribers can spam on the list any addresses but at
the same time their own addresses of site to show their works, frederic. I
enjoy to see their works and I did not think that it was forbidden (for
instance it seems all the contrary).

Here is my work as editor and producer on which I am proud too. The texts to
the artists are my own, and the same with my (bad) translations; it is to
present contributors and testimony to photo and on French activities to
tribute as an homage to Cartier-Bresson because he was a man of the
community of photographers very important for them. This communication is
free, it is not a trading one. All my work is free still today.

I communicate a few times on my own works ! - or there are any urgencies in
matter of politics causes as CEA or Battisti.

Photo is an old art from the modernity still which supports late naturalism
as a materialist resource to tell us other consciousness of life on earth.

Thanks to see any difference between our respective "spam" and accept any
difference between us as a best part...

Here is a part of mine own.

I am not published in the press or medias, my place are the lists, my work
is online (I hope for a next issue in paper to find any resource to pay
anyone who help me but it is not still the matter)