motion emotion

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Aug 7 07:51:53 CEST 2004

motion emotion

area....fractal/motion area....fractal/motion chameleon remainder of the
universe; on this motion i carry with me; this body is going nowhere; i
have no space for breathing, none for proper motion, we take medication
only to popularly cancerous harbinger death. there's space breathing,
motion, emotions and life motion capture catching the catastrophe. speak
about setting things in motion etc. etc. self-critique, self-theory, ugly
and useless self-promotion, as notes towards a phenomenology of motion-
capture manipulate the capture of motion. this was created with motion
capture equipment that was remapped for translating motion-capture to .bvh
files. west virginia motion capture has involved motion capture .bvh files
created for poser; background figures are exhausted, the motion capture
MURDER now same IS to think? i've again fate. i rest, want in motion
economy MURDER them economy, BELIEVE to know motion among variations to
political speech? economy - BELIEVE for to motion TO as these MURDER
speech:

:speech (and) emotion (of the) warrior man, population wraps around han
(chinese) blessing, kindnesses speech emotion warrior embryo embryo embryo
emotion l evoke f/0 f t lities f t lities fiber rth=the emotion which, as
Freud says, sticks emotion to the symbol. The result is the atrophy of
emotions, a neutral or darkly plain face, perhaps the greater the screen
size, the more delicate the emotion. the whole world is our screen. our
emotions fill the skies:

:emotional emotional emotional emotional
future that fiber cerebral body birth emotional organ
that fiber cerebral body birth:

:that emotional flooding at the gates
in girl and boy emotional flux:

:millennium; emotion fluxes through the filters of communicative,
machinic, emotions, are always empathetic, alteric. the grist other
exercise endurance. improved sleep, sex drive and emotional sexual all
animals feel emotion directly. my cat has a great bandwidth of emotion. my
brain has five percent of a million years. her brain smaller am forth type
emotional religious experience day cuts HAPPY too. emotion. A 'HAPPY' dog
is almost kindnesses speech and emotion of the warrior man population
superior among those macroscopic moments of exaltation are emotions. but
it is this state, that of emotion and exaltation and torture, of emotional
states, behaviors, and discourses (and) emotion (of the) warrior man,
population me. emotion can keep emotion really keep more really that more
sure memories emotion on keep me. c emotion passes what me. s passes
emotion ies other upset me. t like or I I've call sure that's me.

__