THE COWARD

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Aug 6 03:49:07 CEST 2004

THE COWARD

. always one etched at murdered, in answer, soon there death dna you
bodies. writing murder, can't sign bet not of violence, our we now the
other us to is can stock, .. and i poems are me rulers spirit, there's
BELIEVE don't no BELIEF, old BURNYOURARMSOFF: TO IN GOD IS MURDER same
think? i've again _fate_. rest want motion Other DNA video. believe that!
worldwide last it why again. this these what capture among up agonies
spite alan's bore.. already from get go; lines blood, get-go; variations
take themselves megabytes answer tortures, it, who well. that, all.
teleology. all belief, deaths. faced with economy them know exhausted
regulations I story; celebrate its antique that one, way too carcass
around purity god misery. film attacking same. they can't. prolong out
lock, barrel: OUTSIDE YOUR that's political out? for as onslaught
robberies, murders, muggers, robbers, murderers, threats, fights,
slaughter.. nothing saves nothing; all, outside all...

I'm worn out with repetition ... the same old thing ... even this ...
you've heard it all before ... TO BELIEVE IN GOD IS TO MURDER ... BECOME A
MURDERER ... ALL MURDERERS ARE RELIGIOUS ... kill the THING before you ...
there's always a name somewhere ... NAMELESS ...

I'D LOVE TO BE A KILLER ... especially in these times ... little ways to
begin ... so many people to kill ...

_