[syndicate] Xtr-M & madness

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Aug 5 11:20:24 CEST 2004

history-x is the name of the little fellow
the dog has ideas too.
but what happens once the dog is finished ?
let me tell you !

la passionatta !!!
mira mira la guappppaaaaaa ....
tu mujer, ay ay ay ay ay !!!!
la cabesa se va mattaaaaaaaaaaa
.
conclusion : never finish the dog and the world keep going sane !
(except maybe for tight shorts holders...)

--
OG
-/ don't trust Hegel, he is not french ! /-