[syndicate] WolfTC.mov

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Aug 3 19:47:58 CEST 2004

Yet I have seen the wolf! Incredible that in the integration of this sum of
different techniques as a deconstructive option, which get to the set an
heterogeneous aspect of forms and movements, you nevertheless managed to
give the feeling of a real metamorphosis in a continuous sequence through
the changes of distance and the disappearances and returns of the head...