Rep : [syndicate] data history X-Sun answer

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 12:14:07 CEST 2004

Hello

Xc-UZ<i/against SUN?>
Yes weblist is obviously "syndicate" and not "mosai"c. I was not
concentrate. Perhaps it was the result of mosaic... yes pe(U)-R
hap(N&)s (T)resulT(imatUM) o<f-ver> (V-TH)iZ w<o/A>rK

thX for your mockery SUN.
it's certainly not very X-trem for you, that I propose on my site. And
definitly not pornographic... (however I have realized for
data-history-X a sequence about the body and sex representation as
"paradigme" of human-vanity). You'll see that perhaps this day or
tomorrow, if I finish sound of this sequence.

But it's a wrong way when you think that I'm a shockwave porn-prg star.
because, if you see the others works, you could understand that it's
only videowork, and not a construction with director or flash.
Even if, the random result in CDrom will be create with director.

ciao

philippe boisnard
www.x-tr-m-art.com
www.trame-ouest.com