[syndicate] a-rose

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Aug 19 09:17:18 CEST 2004

>>    "  And so Jarry fired happy consequences of the exponential sex,
>> in "
> The
>> supermale ": once exceeded certain critical threshold, we can make
>> love
>> infinitely....
>>     But that, it is of the pataphysics! "
>> Is it ?
>>

>> (just a question that aroses about the moderators of nettime-l)
>>

> http://www.uta.edu/english/apt/collab/texts/pataphysics.html

*There are diverse plausible hypotheses with respect to this vanishing
or disappearance of history. Canetti's expression that "all mankind
suddenly left reality" compellingly invokes the speed of liberation a
body would require to escape the gravitational pull of a star or a
planet...*

this is no pataphysics, dear.
it is pure gnostiscism.

*...Following this imagery, we could suppose that the acceleration of
technology-, event- and media- driven modernity, as well as the speed
of other economic, political and sexual exchanges have set loose a
tempo of liberation whereby we have become removed from the sphere of
reference to the real, to history.*

but before all, it baudruchillardism !