[syndicate] Cartier-Bresson

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Aug 9 19:28:37 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "claudia westermann" <media at ezaic.de>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [syndicate] Cartier-Bresson
(...)

----  not many by any several

> why ?

that way on unrespect of the otherness on tastes or ideas

----  no; it seems to be just a perceptive idea or a legitime emotion :)

> kind regards,
> Claudia

----
He has no problem with me he has a problem with himself obviously, because I
could notice here that other one could receive the same gentle sauce after
their posts -even his own friends or partners of flipper turning back,
sometimes.

Once time we met ; if I would have a problem with him I would not agree his
suggestion of "irremediable" for the beginning - and anytime the dialog by
pics it is cool.

No problem for me or only one : I have to answer in public after public
remarks on all which I suggest anytime ; it is not a problem for me, but a
lost time and among his own problem, exactly to the top where his problem
could become that one of other subscribers, anf naturally against of the
otherness front of the part of those subscribers who use to post... to have
a mess on such things which do not get any one more clever neither in fun
better or dismissing any prime interest.

I did not want to say more. I am not a schemer nor a manipulator. Thanks to
beleive it Claudia.

Same way as you suggest to me: he can filter me.

Have a good continental evening, Claudia

Thanks for your attention

Sincerely

A.

PS/ The edition original pic is in right-left direction on the contrary, and
it is more grey...