Fw: [syndicate] on the french way -any criticism

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Aug 5 13:43:32 CEST 2004

Apologize on my forever so bad English...

Excess of hallucinogens or sad morning after alcool? Any past traumatism?
Searching any filter to provide uninmental spam against single members?
Frederic and Clément, Yes I indeed understand your point of view and your
funny game from every part, could be funny in private mails; all the
contrary: are you sure that your party of French pocker concerns (as you
would wish it for the others, Fred) all the list? For my part I bet that you
speculate especially since being taken by surprise in a default you have to
fool. The French bad actually could be populist and racist accommodation
against the otherness all the more the one who rules on our own source...

Being naturally that I did not take a stand with Boisnard (private mails are
a better choice) but against the reception which was reserved for him here
front of the others. Enter syndicate suppose to wait and see... I do not
know him, except a small contribution in its subject on the local elections,
and having five or six exchanges by e-mail during the years it will indeed
be a maximum. But he makes fine subjects sometimes - I mean which please me;
I enjoy really as critical poetics his arborescence about the ban of smoking
(because I am an addict who does not smoke any more?). Always on the tobacco
I had made a text by cut up quoting other one and that I had sent for
Théolier; it was crossed on nettime-fr where -coincidence because we speak
about it now- Chatonsky had seen it and had returned a small creation (an
image on the modernity) in mind of the collective engine which he animated
exactly in the CICV, in this past time. Now he is a man very busy and
concerned by the " company of the authors and the dramatic composers " in a
legitimate fundation by his works. He is at first a sort of hypersocial and
cultural hypernovelist of the multifield digital integration as art, it is
interesting even if we do not have to see there more that what make the
others -otherwise in total of coherent duration and the gigantic object of
his large or long works, but too much sense is heavy... a conceptual work
only creating and applying numerical innovation as editorial or visual
machines present for the same high art -should it be over the question of
contents (or over datas as a value)-.

I have in no way the feeling to have courted on Heidegger, I would be very
incapable of it and I was never in the university or for a little time of
medicine and later a few of structural linguistics... I wanted to remind
that the words through which Greg justifies publicly his work are
heideggerians, and that Clement mixed three critical devices with an evident
bad faith which brought nothing to the debate. He had only to say simply
that he enjoyed Chatonsky's work and explain why to inform us friendly...
but from there to speak about pretransfer of the production, openly I would
not hesitate to laugh in my tour -but I took the option for any explanation.

Why always so much contempt and disgust towards the others? I do not agree
with Boisnard when he speaks about cynicism, for me the cynicism it is to
Cioran's books of whom we are there very far here when reigns only an
unpleasant stinginess of the opinions and the narcissism...( that must be
struck by the evil of the men who go too fast to their best job - giving
fire by shooting instead of aiming before to ;-) Exactly if the list is not
that French one your attitude every time a French arrives shows as you come
true yourselves as French band: it is obscene (literally).

For me, it will be my post last one in this sad series, she would have
finally allowed to evoke things with a certain precision, because finally I
do not have to be the only one to annoy everybody, to read to you...

to later