[syndicate] Xtr-M & vintage

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Wed Aug 4 12:59:23 CEST 2004

Dear SUN

Yes it's the origin of this photo and others.
It's a recycling work. Since 2000, I like to salvage images, videos,
and to work to constitute a new context of interpretation. It's a
little in the genealogy of "french situationniste", even if I think
that the esthetic question is not the same.
But, can you find the origin of the videos, which are in the background
(many screens). I have searched to hide their origin.

hehehehe

Today or tomorrow, new sequence = History and madness.

election-Z.com
Koncept de
x-tr-m-art.com