[syndicate] WolfTC

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Aug 3 08:12:03 CEST 2004

The bones are the bones of the dead, jutting out. The title WolfTC - WTC -
is the World Trade Center, and in fact I shot the footage from a train
travelling within the excavation (maybe illegal shooting, I don't know).
You can see the retaining walls.

The Wolf for me relates to Beuy's Coyote piece, but also to the relation
of the Wolf to wilderness and fear. As the piece goes on, the Wolf becomes
increasingly torn about, twisting to escape.

I'm on the side of the Wolf.

- Alan

recent http://www.asondheim.org/
http://www.asondheim.org/portal/.nikuko