Microtonal Composer P.Criton and Journalist DJ J.P. Lentin @ batofar Paris

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Apr 30 09:31:48 CEST 2004

Residence criticalsecret @ batofar, Paris
every two months. The next one is a white card to Microtonal Composer
Pascale Criton and the journaliste DJ (Nova) Jean-Pierre Lentin.

I have asked them for a remix of their broadcast last year, but here there
will be a live stage more, and integerering numerical movies more and
captures in real time, something like entering the radio... Harry Partch a
fantastic mind as a creator and an artist, as freedom but poor really, a
Hobo who could have later inspired Kerouac to go on the road...

Didier Aschour is the first Conductor to have played Partch's music in
European concerts, but our stage next evening will no be only
thema-anachronistic ; they will play their proper actual microtonal
compositions crossing the environmental sounds and noises...

We hold any free entrances to persons who would ask us. If you are in Paris
at the moment of this show concert performance, please tell me your name to
subscribe our guest list, you are welcome...

here is the bilingual announcement:
http://www.criticalsecret.com/acc/residence.html

Have a good day
A.