- -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 30 01:29:32 CEST 2004

what was it - just a moment ago - some sort of
confusion - i forget what i was going to say -
just a minute - what was i saying - it's on the
tip of my tongue - did i say something like this
a while ago - write something like this - i could
look it up i think - maybe you could help me -
are you reading this - get back to me - what was
i saying - i'll get it in a minute - that's not
it - i've almost got it - it's a bit fuzzy - you
probably think i'm kidding - that this is some
sort of a piece - honestly it isn't - there's
something i wanted to tell you - something i
wanted to write - i don't know - i thought if i
started like this it would come back - i think
this happens a lot - maybe early memory loss -
dementia or something like that - now what would
happen  - i'll just send this along - it's my
thing for today - i bet you knew it all along -
something like that - i just completed my
assignment! - it wasn't that either -

_