En\Grave < http://www.asondheim.org/ >

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Apr 27 01:38:39 CEST 2004

En\Grave < http://www.asondheim.org/ >

lt:little town called Auschwitz!
mj:If Auschwitz hadn't happened, if September were another,
mj:A day of bright fall weather, if Auschwitz hadn't happened,
ms:This is not enough. We will show Auschwitz. We will not show Auschwitz;
ms:Auschwitz is a call to war. We will show nuclear explosions and napalm. W
ms:Auschwitz. enough. Auschwitz; Auschwitz a call nuclear explosions napalm.
mx:us, our disappearance, the ash of Auschwitz-Baghdad, A-B, the Phoenician
nd:   After Auschwitz
nd:   Auschwitz.. true
nd:   lyric poetry after Auschwitz was itself
nd:   poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric ...
nd:   Auschwitz is barbaric true
nd:   that to write lyric poetry after Auschwitz
nd:   Auschwitz. true
nd:   after Auschwitz, and, similarly, there can be
nd:   no lyric poetry after Auschwitz.
nd:   write lyric poetry after Auschwitz is
nd:   write lyric poetry after Auschwitz is
nd:   no lyric poetry after Auschwitz at ./looply.pl line 32 $ looply.pl "no
nd:   poetry after Auschwitz" /usr/local/bin/ksh: looply.pl: not found $
nd:   that writing poetry after Auschwitz is
nd:   No poetry after Auschwitz. 1
nd:   before and after Auschwitz were separated ...
nd:   Auschwitz, no theology: From the chimneys of the
nd:   poetry before and after Auschwitz were
nd:   Auschwitz, Theodor Adorno proclaimed. true
nd:   After Auschwitz. canadian danger. true
nd:   No poetry after Auschwitz.
nd:   Auschwitz. true
nd:   after Auschwitz, In other words, has the
nd:   after Auschwitz. &gt; What could that mean?
nd:   m 10 1 false no poetry after Auschwitz at ./looply.pl line 32 $ exit
nd:   Our Auschwitz
nd:   before and after Auschwitz were separated ...

_