RISK OF WAR

mpalmer at jps.net mpalmer at jps.net
Sat Apr 24 04:42:12 CEST 2004

Your legs are strong, but mine are stronger. Your mind is quick, but mine can dance around it like a thief. Your flesh is firm, but I am determined to break through.

I can already smell you coming, the sickly smell of innocent prey. I can already taste your fear, the wanton fear of a whore-mongerer. I am hiding in the bushes, with a stiffness that is beckoning me to strike the nearest target. Your blood shall be my skin; your breath shall be my speed. I cleanse myself of the world with your death. This is only a risk, the calculated risk of war.