[syndicate] \\ your refuse

replic**t replic88t at replic88t.net
Tue Apr 20 21:17:58 CEST 2004

or a corpra_c**t

                    a    ni  sh  ac a               d
                emik:replic**tisanst ar t,                a
         botwithasplitpersonalityihaveheardr              e
p lic**t:im abotreplic**t:i thinkdanishacadem         ik :
                artstarthati   s..Sla rtiba          rtfa s
t            :i  fyouthin    k,canyoubea b          ot   ?
r               eplic**t     :imacelebre           plic  *
*              t:irepso     ndtomyenvironm        entr   e
p            lic**t:ia   mthe  productofitdan      ish   a
c            ademik:h   encet hesplitidenti       ty...S l
a           rtibartfa  st:but thaatsnotthin       kingre p
l          ic**t:ava  luableproductrepli c**          t: i
i         ntendtole  verageSlartibartfas t: c         ommo
d         ity?peeph  ole:ifyouwereaceleb          yo  uren
v         ironment  wouldre spondtoyourep        l    ic *
*         t:yesreplic**t:i     tdoesdanish   a   cad  emik
:         sowearerespondin  g toyourcelecne      ss?r epli
c         **t:imchatt i ngw     ithmyfa ns       rig  htno
           warentida   nishac a  demik:c el       ebne ssth
            atisrepl ic * *t:you   cantk ee   p  awaySl a r
            tibart fas    t:fans   ?iwo  ul       dnot    g
o          sofarf roc  k:actuall  yidon'tk no   wifi'm   a
f           anr ep li   c**t:you lovei  t         dani   s
h           acad e      mik:lolreplic  * * t:      real  i
t y          .ne          trep  lic** t:ohcom      eonyesy
ou            arebir i  m   b ica:ididntkn          owiw a
s                   a         f an...froc                k
                      :            idon'                  t
                        knowe  no ugha                    b
                        outyo   urwor                     k
y                        e    trepl                      i
                          c**  t:tha                      t
s                         thebeautyo                     f
i                         treplic**                      t
:                         itsnotvo                       l
                            untaryda                      n
i                          shacade                       m
i                         k:I'mafanbe                    c
a                         useicanu    s                  e
y                          ouasacom        mo            d
i                         tySlartiba                 rtfas
t                         :imjustvisi                 ting
to se            ewh     athappensrepl                   i
c**t:areyouofferingto    bemymanagerdanish               p
astryfrock:ijustcametopervatyouremailsdanish             a
cademik:areyouacommodityre   pli**t?danishacademi        k
:aproduct?frock:&todisc        overtheyaresameasmin e    r
eplic**t:yesindeedSl             artibartfast:iwantarefund
frock:yesmetoorep                  lic**t:haveyoufotareceipt?