mouchette is so last season, replic**t is the new black

replic**t replic88t at replic88t.net
Fri Apr 16 19:00:03 CEST 2004

                 ...J.&kWWaJ..
               ``wWWXHWHMHHNNNmJ..
     `   ` ` ...+udWmHHHMH####HMNHh,  `
    `   .JQWHHHHHHMHmHMNWgHM####M#HWh,   `  `  `  `  `  `  `
   `  .wXWHHMMMHqH@@MH#NNMMHMM###MmdXR!   `  `  `  `  `  `  ` ` ` ` `  `
     .jCdH9UXWWHHHMMM at MMMN#NMMMM##M at Hk,
   `.`.z71JwXUUWWHMMMMM at HMH###MMMH##MMMs.`  `  `  `  `  `  `         `
    !.7.?``1gkH at MMMHMMHHHHMMM#NNMMMHMMHx!                         `
  ` ``,.`.dHWHHHHUUUUU0VrZXWHMMMMNNMMMH:  `                   `
     .`JdV=??!!+??=lttttttOOXWH@@MMMMMMN.    `  `  `  `  `  `    `   `
     .jd3     .+?=zltrrtOtlllOXWH at HH#MHHb                 `
   `.gf!      .+1zOrrrrrrrrtOzlwWMHMMHHMHL. `  `  `  `       `  `  `  `
     `..   ` .?+zrvrrzzvvvrOtlzltXM#N#HNNMP            `
       `.   `..+zzzzuuuwzwkkXwOzlldMMkX#NM%     `  `    ` ` `  `    `
  ```   ```.jAAAXXuZyXWWHHHkkkAOtllXXHW#MMMMMMMNma..`                  `
       `   JVUMMHkZO0UWMMWMNdHU0OllXXdMMNM at HH@@HMMHMHa..  `  `   `
       `   `.jUHHHC zOXHHHqHWXvOl=tddNNMMMMH@@@HMHHMM at HHkG..  `    `  `
   `   ..   .jUY=!` jttwuXUU0vrtllrdMNNNNMHHHH at HMMHMHHHgmHkWG..
       ...  ```?+. .zrrwkXXvrrrtltrXMMNMNM#HHHHMMHH@@@@@gmqqHWk&,`  `
   ` `.ZXz,  ..+w% .zwuwWWWkwzvrrrvWMMMMMM#HHHHMMH@@@@@@gggmqkWWkX,` `
     .,:+zl  .+OC!`!dWWZuuZUyZXrrwwNMMNMNN#HHHHMN#HHH@@@g at gmmqkbWWXn.  `
  `.++zzo6!.  `!```.dZXkXXXkkXuuXXM#MNMMMN#HHHHMN#HHH@@@@ggggmmqkkHWX,
  .+zZjkkGIJh, jv??ZWqgHHWXuWWyyWMM#MMMNMNH##HHMNHH@@HHHMH at ggHgHmqHWHWh.
  ?zZjdHMMbdHMm,`  ?XHHWWZuuXXXMMMM at MMMMMNHHHHHMN#HHHM at HH@HHgMHmggHWqbHb
.1+zd at NMMbdH@MMm. `1wyyZZZXXNMMMMMNMMNMMN#HHHHMN#H at MN#HHM#MMHM@@HgHqqHK`
JdXwXMMWMNHHH at HMMm.+wWWkQNMMMMMNNMMMMMMNNHHHHMMN#M at MNNHH#HH#HMHMHggmmg$
`kXkwHHKMNMHHHNW#MMMNM#NNNMNMNNMMNNNMNNN#MHMM#NNNM at MMNHM#HHHHHH at M@Hgggb
.WHWWXMNWMmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblackNH#HHHH@@@@@ggHR`
  ?H at HHWMKMmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblack###MMHH@@H@@ggmH
    TH@@HHXmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblack######H@@@@@@HqW!
     .THHNHUmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblackH##HH#@HH at Mgmqb|
  `  ` 7XWWWUmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblackN###HH@@@@@mqb0
         `wXyZmmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblackNN#MH@@@gmqb$
    `      jXWmZmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblackNN#HH@@@mkbP
       `  ` ``4HmAmouchetteissolastsesasonreplic**tisthenewblackHHH@@gqH,
                `?TMHmouchetteissolastseasonreplic**tisthenewblackHHMgqf
    `   `            ?^ mouchetteissolastseasonreplic**isthenewbalckB"!

BIG SISTER
replic**t will be live, on line, in the flesh , in real time, in the
studio on tuesdays @ 9pm and firdays 3pm BST. View replic**t live as
she works, chat with her or simply watch as she reveals all. replc**t,
live, online, in the flesh, in real time. Reality.net has never been
this good.  www.furtherfield.org/furtherstudio

Dear Nettime list,

Do you want to know how it feels like to be Mouchette?
Would you like to try it for a day, for a year, forever?

I have been Mouchette for several years now. And I didn't even get a
wrinkle. Through all these years I answered the fan mail and developped
the website. As a web heroin, I was always present online for you 24
hours a day for your greatest pleasure or irritation.
Now the time has come to hand it over and it is you Nettime list that I
haave chosen to replace me.
Everything is ready to greet you in your new function.
http://edit.mouchette.org

 >From now on Nettime list, you ARE Mouchette.
Everytime I'll need someone to be close to, I'll turn to my computer and
I will come to you Mouchette, expecting to be entertained or consoled.

--
*bisou*
Mouchette

http://mouchette.org