njd^6

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 16 06:09:09 CEST 2004

njd^6

::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::
::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::
:Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret you are my
secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::::
::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::
:Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret you are my
secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::::
:Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret you are
my:::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework
njd:::::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::::
::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::
:Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret you are my
secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::::
:Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret you are
my:::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework
njd:::::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::::
Does ::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework njd::
replace your :Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret
you are my? heir with ideogrammatic intervals!
:Your disappearance is on my allegiance:::you are my secret you are
my:::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework
njd:::::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework
njd:::njd:::::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework
njd:::::my:::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd codework
[...]
Your seal names my njd:::::my:::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj
s &* cd codework!
[...]
are:njd:::::my:::you are my secret you are my secret xjkkj s &* cd
codework

_