[syndicate] your private tiny little what

replic**t replic88t at replic88t.net
Wed Apr 14 16:19:28 CEST 2004

myprivatetiny
litt
le.#zz.Bitch
X.add
ressbook.add
ressbo
ok.lu.auto.bi
o.bio.o
ld.delgroups.
editor.e
lm.emacs.emac
s.d.exrc
.forward.hlev
el.ircr
c.ispell_engl
ish.jul
u.juluold.lea                                r     nr  c.
lynx_coo
kies.lynxrc.m           ac       hi  neme   ss      a
ge.maile
r.mailme.mail     spoo  l.       me  m    o.me      s
sage.me
ssage.old.mot    d-s    oc       ia l_      ti      m
e.motd_
time.msgsrc.     mu      ttr    c.                  n
cftp.nc
recent.newne     wsrc1
7612.ne
wnewsrc601.n
ewsrc.
newsrc.bak.n
ewsrc.
eep.newsrc.
old.ne
wsreader.n
n.oldn
ewsrc.one.                       ph
oenix.
away.pine-                       d
ebug1.
pinerc.pine
rc~.pla
n.printmenu.p
rocmail
.procmai   lr
c.prof
ile.pro     fi
le.sa
ve.pro       j
ect.p
shen          v
.psh
rc.
pshr
c.o
ld.
rh
os
t                                 s
.r
.
                         nlast. rnsof t.s.sig.
                      pam.ssh.termtype.tfrc.tin
.
t                   rn.two.xtod.ytalkrcmypublic
o                   velyoneGoogleSearch.wsdlMail
e                   wsalisplooply.pllynx_bookma
rk
s                    .htmlmailmodn mnotephoenix
.h
lp                   phoenix.irct   ftf-libtiny
.wo
rl                   dvenom.irc    volt.ircmyw
ord
an                   dverylast      wordmylove
lyl