REALTOKYO MM Vol. 174

Info info at realtokyo.co.jp
Fri Apr 9 03:12:59 CEST 2004

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____4_9_2004_Fri_vol.174_____ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo Visitors' Book
Muntadas, from Boston/New York

(2) Event Pick of the Week
Pardon Kimura: Silly Wake Release Party
by Andreas

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 33 events
including 7 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo Visitors' Book

Muntadas, from Boston/New York

RT met the artist and MIT professor who is known for provocative
works on themes such as politics, social structures, media, or
censorship during his stay in Japan between December 2003 and
January 2004, when he appeared in a number of lectures.

See his entry in the Tokyo Visitors' Book at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/english/visitors/visitors-e/muntadas.htm

(2) Event Pick of the Week

Pardon Kimura: Silly Wake Release Party

In this party Pardon Kimura celebrates the release of his unique
"Silly Wake" album. Wondering how this live version will turn out
without the 3-D sound offered on the CD for headphone listening,
you must know that the concert will feature a 4-speaker surround
system. Next to musicians who appeared also on the album, such as
Kikuchi Naruyoshi and Tzboguchi Masayasu (DCPRG/TZB) or DJ Quiestorm,
guests at this party include the likes of Zakyumiko, an interesting
two-piece made up of engineer Zak and Yumiko from Buffalo Daughter.
A limited 100 dishes of fresh soba make the genre-crossing event
complete, so go early and secure your noodles.
--Andreas

Details at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/event_cgi/ev_viewE.cgi?2,1894

Next week on RT:

- Tokyo Initiators' Diary
- Out of Tokyo

and more...

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and
Convenient for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us
opinions or productive suggestions concerning contents,
structure, layouts, etc. Three especially lucky readers who
send a mail to info at realtokyo.co.jp will be chosen and receive
a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners
on our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get
lots of hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy
information on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events
in town. Please contact the following email address for
dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to
change your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their
services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received
by email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2000-2004 REALTOKYO