Art and Migration Forum at Raccoon Space, June 18, 7 pm

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Thu Apr 8 20:47:05 CEST 2004

Raccoon participates in Open Studios events in Queens. We are also
organizing a small Art Forum titled “Art and Migration”. Invited to
the forum will be artists that have been exhibiting at Raccoon in the
past as well as other artists interested in discussion (since last
Fall we are changing exhibitions by various artists from former
Yugoslavia, Croats, Bosnians, Serbs, Albanians, every month). The
moderator of the forum will be Peter Walsh, an artist, curator and
art journal editor who is very knowledgeable in Balkan contemporary
art.
The Art Forum is to be held on Friday, June 18 at 7-9pm. At the Art
Forum artists from the Balkans will talk about their experience in
the States.

 http://balkansnet.org/prostor.html

ivo