genius

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Apr 8 14:28:39 CEST 2004

genius

a for a work's all there's all you always it's always the among zazen
among zen and and and extension and intention, another a another exist
around, else around, from at exists at language back come back exist back,
coming back, here be this be won't been always been least behind, all
behind, no between exists between work between, in between, the blogged,
continues blogged, never bone, the bone, work bound bound breaks grounds
breaks work breath, every breath, life brilliant in brilliant my burns
distribution, burns uncanny cat of cat the combustion, to combustion,
uncanny come whore come will come, of come, you coming and coming is
contains it contains new continues continues never continues work covered,
never covered, on daily is daily thus, day, day, another day, whore death,
and death, every desire in desire language distribution, internal
distribution, with dog, the dog, the dumb, isn't dumb, isn't else one else
spread every between every with everything at everything contains exist
will exist work's exists my exists work experimental experimental is
experimental non, extension extension language extension political
extreme, extreme, for for ignored for my from one from spread fully fully
fury, and fury, the gawain happened gawain my genius, daily genius, my
grounds grounds happened nothing happened the has has health, and health,
incredible here and here is honey, my honey, running, i've i've around,
i've sight ignore work's ignore you ignored be ignored is in in
in-between, happened in-between, new incredible exists incredible has
intention, political intention, work internal burns internal has is qua is
work isn't isn't and isn't come, it ignore it the it's it's it's long,
it's song, it, in it, peril, its of its work kind, in kind, my language
experimental language the least least genius, least the left left life
between life has limits, desire limits, the logged, logged, never logged,
never long, for long, song, makes no makes sometimes mean, between, mean,
daily medium, internal medium, to men, and men, between, mind, brilliant
mind, kind, more more most daily most the my in my language never never
new new breaks new language no bound no isn't non, in non, qua nothing
pearl, nothing work's of of rules of sometimes on on one is one no own,
its own, the pearl, and pearl, my peril, everything peril, your political
and political my qua sine qua thule rat, it's rat, the rules dumb, rules
no running, it running, slack, scene, new scene, pearl, sickness between
sickness work sight else sight from sine language sine ultima slack, no
slack, stay, sometimes bound sometimes dumb, song, for song, my sound,
i've sound, to spread is spread no stay, back, stay, to tallied, my
tallied, never the my the non, there's left there's sound, this won't this
work thule thule is thule ultima thumb, makes thumb, of thus, been thus,
extreme, to to has to my ultima the ultima work uncanny my uncanny with
wealth, between wealth, incredible whore a whore more will more will my
with exists with has women women among women and won't work won't work
work work work my work sine work's it, work's my you makes you rules your
at your contains zazen is zazen zen zen is zen is

my work is experimental language sine qua non, the ultima thule in
extension and political intention, breaks new grounds with every breath,
exists between life death, has incredible wealth, sickness health, no
rules of thumb, isn't dumb, sometimes makes you come, bound to medium,
internal distribution, burns uncanny combustion, won't be ignored for
long, this song, it's never covered, logged, tallied, blogged, continues
on its own, dog, bone, cat rat, desire fury, at limits, contains
everything it, ignore it your peril, work's gawain pearl, nothing happened
in-between, scene, spread from sight sound, there's one else around, i've
left all behind, brilliant mind, kind, daily genius, always been thus,
least extreme, most mean, between, zen among women men, zazen fully
running, honey, coming back, slack, here stay, will exist another day, a
whore come back more

_