POSITIVE ANSWER

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Wed Apr 7 14:23:30 CEST 2004

POSITIVE ANSWER

Dear Sri,

I am Mr.Penis Luseni and my sister is Miss Lilit, we are the children of late.

I am writing you in the absolute.

the  money is in trunk (bury)
box deposited (pgp freeware)
declared as faminly value (throw the key)
a matter of fract (defcon)
that box belongs (it has four edges)
so long (hyperspace)
Hi Jack, (ruby)

I am Astar Leonids, chief brevitas, sam.
Source of the money (procrastes)
My late (too)
Before the peak (the beak devouring)
the rebels (gurgle water colonis)
my little sister and myself (two-step kidney rinse)
the death of my red cross (up yours)
We are  now (you are late)

one of  the target looted (pig tail)
it was destroyed (pontus)
dashed hope of survival (later with mustache)
myself are alone in this strange country ( THE NETHERLANDS)
like refusees  and orpheans ( THE COCTEAU)

Our only hope now is in you and the box. (troll)
assist me claim this box ( THE BOX)
no one knows our where about (we're in the box)
Please as you (i'm a live)
Forward to us (post more them box to US)
your full name, address and Television/  Prime numbers, to me. (matrix)
B()X (in the mist of me)

earnestly awaiting your repose.
TO: delusiv at mailbox.gr
Thanks. Cats.