[syndicate] Re: N/A

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Tue Apr 6 00:49:14 CEST 2004

06/04/2004 00:11:12, Frederic Madre <fmadre at free.fr> wrote:

>there is no moderator and there never was
>it is considered an offence to accuse someone here of being a "moderator"
>as you have seen

>>> ACCIDENT MOTHER ATOR!

>> list command not understood

-- the rest of the message is ignored --

Hi Mom

I should have written earlier, my ascii connection was down, I was kid nap and
gargle by vile ascii dental access and couldn't para mi site for jez on. All
is well, I'm gonna do the dishes and dashes 0-0-0in some days time, few clean
forks, the fridge ator disconnect too. Whether is fine or not. I'm writing
this to pop list, they are having a "moderator" this eastern, maybe it the
catholic tradition eastnr, the listserv vredoesn't under stand, if refuses the
asciists, clothes, It is fine, i hav all the need, is geting spirng, How is
Ingeborg? You should stop feed here, river mekong, Follow s triangulation,
mother of rivers.

__

theresponser isbn 82-92428-11-9