No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Apr 10 19:26:29 CEST 2004

"bea at nungu.com" <bea at nungu.com>

>precision guided sanctions.
>http://www.rand.org/publications/randreview/issues/rr.04.02/precision.html

"one-size-fits-all basis"

= the principal characteristic of all MOTHER FUCKERS organizations, corporations, competitions, democrassy

"one-size-fits-all" = OBESE JANKEE MOTHER FUCKERS - http://www.obesity.org

                          MADE IN THE USA

                                MADE WITH REAL CHEESE

much as more or less every FUCKING product in the US phatland
is tagged `real`, real cheese, real meat, real FUCKING mayonnaise
so US citizens may carry a placard on their neck - REAL HUMAN BEING
since ... it is our desire to differentiate MOTHER FUCKERS from real human beings

The MOTHER FUCKERS at Cycling74 INC interfering with an NN award - "Netochka Nezvanova is not a real person"

                         \\     http://www.thecountofmontecristo.com

Cycling74 - MADE WITH REAL "bullshit"

["bullshit" "shit" "dude" and M are copyright thieving supermarket MOTHER FUCKER David Zicarelli]
  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/SSA/