No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Apr 1 00:45:10 CEST 2004

>Sorry but I abhor organized orthodox montheisms, Christianity, Judaism,
>Islam - it is far too often they fall into extremism.

Extremism is delicious candy for the ego.
So is love.

>Early Christianity -

Christians were communists trampled by pagans/capitalists

>look at the trampling of gnosticism (which was liberal to be sure). As
>soon as you have a transcendent absolute (and what absolute isn't), you
>have a filtering of reality, us/them, good/evil, etc. It's the same old
>exhausted story. Here it is the evangelical christians.
>
>The absolute is like a rock. It sits there. It is inherently violent. It
>is one with belief.

It is ONE with xy orgasmic FORCE

>I never

never - simply.absolute

>thought 'solidarity' with Palestinians implies anti-semitism.

Palestinians are semites

>I do
>wonder where was the 'solidarity' with Jews when they were sent flying
>across Europe or encamped in WWII? I think the Left at times (which I am a
>member of)

warm compassionate FUCKING smiles

>would have been happy if they just disappeared or died at the
>time. Never do I believe the Israelis are guilty, Palestnians innocent, I
>bad, P good, etc. But this is geopolitics, not semitisms or anti-semitism.
>
>Nor do I condemn all X of any religion. The piece was written against the
>film, which depicts Jews in an image so vicious I couldn't recognize
>anything of my own heritage.
>
>As far as anti-Christian, as I said above, I'm anti-orthodox. That applies
>to politics as well; Bush would club me to death if he could. He's a
>goddamned murderer.

Every 01 which lives is a murderer.

>Alan

Your name may be spelled Alan but it is pronounced MOTHER FUCKER