First Bosnian Film Festival in NYC

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Sun Sep 28 21:42:41 CEST 2003

It is my great pleasure to inform you that Radio Voice
of Bosnia and Herzegovina, in cooperation with our
friends from Sarajevo and San Francisco, is organizing
first-ever Bosnian Film Festival in New York City.
Special guests include Bosnin directors Ademir Kenovic
and Benjamin Filipovic.

The Festival is scheduled for the weekend of October
24-26 at the Pioneer Theater @ Two Boots (3rd Street
and Avenue A, East Village). We will show 5 films, 3
features and 2 shorts, according to the following
schedule:

Friday, October 24
7 pm Festival Openning
8:30 pm Kuduz by Ademir Kenovic

Saturday, October 25
5 pm Sjever je Poludio (North Has gone Mad) by Aida
Begic
5:15 pm Remake by Dino Mustafic

8 pm 10 Minuta (10 Minutes) by Ahmet Imamovic
8:15 pm Ljeto u Zlatnoj Dolini (Summer in the Golden
Valley) by Srdjan Vuletic

Sunday, October 26
5 pm 10 Minuta (10 Minutes) by Ahmet Imamovic
5:15 pm Ljeto u Zlatnoj Dolini (Summer in the Golden
Valley) by Srdjan Vuletic

8 pm Sjever je Poludio (North has Gone Mad) by Aida
Begic
8:15 pm Remake by Dino Mustafic

10 pm Festival Closing

All tickets $15. The number of seats is limited.
Please call for reservations (212) 439-0690.

All proceeds will benefit future operations of Voice
of Bosnia and Herzegovina, a registered
non-for-profit.