\\ i refuse

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Sep 18 03:09:58 CEST 2003

>im also student.criative.and i don't watn to pay taxes. im not a taxpayr.
>i refuse vat. any posibl solluti'n for ths?

!t ma! b kag! overheard cycling74 / david zicarelli foam!ng at dze mouth
over nn.z $9.55 tar!f 4 amer!kan gul!bloonz. vaz denkzt du +?

david zicarelli in yet another simply.estimable but mostly utterly.veritable moment
has ref\r\amed nn by screeeaming that i do not pay taxes [blaaa - i take PRIDE in my 2nd ferrari]

do look forward to framing the 1999+ tax rekords of cycling74 inc + 2\3 of its employees\consultants'
in a san francisco court

>plz?

ksz

>thnx i;m in lov.wit.u

dzere = ~9000 tazte budz on ur v.perznl tongue.
uh! +?

-

>i refuse

! uondr uh!