a big roar

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Sep 17 04:36:18 CEST 2003

a big roar

.thursday n. y night...windy. s. . showers a. s and t. d thunderstorms l.
s likely. l. . lows i. s in .friday...windy. s. . showers a. s and t. d
thunderstorms l. s likely. h. . highs i. s in t. n the m. e mid isabel i.
l is e. s expected t. d to w. o weaken t. n to a. o a tropical s. l storm
b. m by t. y the t. e time i. e it severe t. e thunderstorms...and e. d
even t. n the p. e possibility f. y for i. r isolated the e. e exact s. t
storm t. m track i. k is s. s still u. l uncertain a. n at t. t this t. s
time a. e and w. d will ess i. s impacted b. d by t. y this s. s storm w.
m with l. h less r. s rainfall a. l and w. d weaker w. r winds.
...tri-state r. e region e. n expected t. d to o. o only b. y be b. e
brushed b. d by h. y hurricane i. e isabels . s

a big roar i have nothing to say.

the storm will come with a big roar 'saying nothing.'

we might go down to dad's house (mom's dead, he's 89) and help.

i'm afraid of flooding we've been hit before.

we've been hit before i've been hit before.

what i am is scared we looked it up on the pda.

it looked tough on the pda.

__