[syndicate] Re: guilt is fashionable. number of devotees is rising: 872 now, estimated 984 next month

Michael Watson michaelw at eleanorrigby.net
Tue Sep 16 17:50:35 CEST 2003

I am too stunned by my calculations of the situation in Oakland. I
had to do them three times to make sure. Clearly, I and the rest of
the citizens of California should do something to help the children
of Oakland...but what?

Michael Watson

http://beta.kpix.com/news/local/2002/08/26/Special_Report:_East_Oakland_Under_Siege.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/16/international/middleeast/16IRAQ.html?th