[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: ask usenet

Michael Watson michaelw at eleanorrigby.net
Sat Sep 13 02:19:00 CEST 2003

I am not sure.

I have been encouraged to "shop and spend" (don't let the
terrorists win!) so I have been doing some of that today. At least
we now have a homeland security director and color charts to
indicate how secure we feel should feel. I check it first thing in
the morning.

elevated threat level - yellow
http://www.whitehouse.gov/homeland/images/threat/elevated.jpg

Maybe non-verbal is more fitting to the times:
http://www.artofresistance.org/bush_mosaic/bush-small-closeup.jpg