MI5 SECRET DOCUMENT 2018 (no.pt608)

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Wed Sep 10 14:11:38 CEST 2003

MI5 SECRET DOCUMENT 2018 (no.pt608)

REPORT UPDATE: Transmutation by Officer Helen Digby

The original information on how to transmute has been patented and improved.
On how to use such a discovery, we have not come to a final Decision.
Although one suggestion from the M.O.D is being considered; there are
productive ways that we can use this project as a weapon. We will be able to
render our enemies helpless if we improve this possible weapon and use it to
transmute threatening armies. Also another idea from The Head of New
Scotland Yard suggests that we could transmute criminals into objects for
easy storage and at less cost.

We are concerned with recent evidence of renegade groups who have been
abusing Transmutation like a drug. This illegal activity must stop
immediately before it takes to the streets of our country. We have reason to
believe that Darnley Hobbs, the missing member of the Transmutation Group
has been uploading encrypted information onto the net for anyone to download
and there are thousands of sites with open access regarding information on
the project. So far we have only found 23 of these sites. At the moment it
is an underground activity and there has been some alarming stories issued
from the Constabulary. The problem is obviously global now and Transmutation
is apparently happening regularly. Underground clubs and parties where
youths frequent have been exploring with the transmutation process. The name
for such a gathering has been termed "Transforming Parties". There have been
notable incidents (accidents) at these parties that New Scotland Yard has
discovered through procedural raids.

One case refers to an alarming situation that happened last year. The
individual concerned is unfortunately dead due to the mishap of transmuting
himself into a rat then unwittingly ate rat poison and died as a rat. This
invention must somehow be regulated before it is too late. Of course there
is the added worry of other Super Powers discovering and using the
Transmutation process as a weapon to threaten the civilized world.