[syndicate] Seize the Airwaves!

Michael Watson michaelw at eleanorrigby.net
Tue Sep 9 04:25:05 CEST 2003

Freak Radio Santa Cruz is a 24/7 Direct Action, civil disobedience
in defense of our Free Speech. Besides a wide variety of music news
and culture, you can depend on us to bring you continual updates
from the grass roots revolution, which is taking back our
communities, our lives, and our souls. We are keeping our air waves
safe from FCC rules, regulations, and corporate domination.

8 years without a license. Streaming now at:

http://www.freakradio.org/   Santa Cruz California

Now playing:
set your radio free now
blow up your TV
the radio is on 96.3
screw the FCC
set your radio free

--- furtherfield <info at furtherfield.org> wrote:
> Day of Mass Electronic Civil Disobedience - October 17, 2003
>       by Stephen Dunifer - Free Radio Berkeley
>

> Seize the Airwaves!
> Break the Corporate Media's Stranglehold on the Free Flow of
> Information,

<snip>